Ryan & Seton Lawyers is a dynamic and progressive firm. We like to be different in the way we help you. We have a qualified and experienced team offering sound advice, effective strategies and the best possible outcomes for you in a range of areas of law.
Here’s a little bit about what we do, how we do it and why…
- Our first promise to you is strength in representation. Our second promise to you is flexibility in our thinking and our availability to ensure that the best individual solution for you can be determined and implemented. We want to understand your needs and help you to be involved in coming up with solution.
- We are passionate about what we do. It means that we will always be ready and available to talk to you. It means that we will always deliver a quick turnaround on any advice or work you need done. It means we are up to date with key areas of law and industry knowledge that affect you most. It means we will always be energetic and strive to be profession-leading in our practices.
- We offer extremely affordable Wills. For you, it’s just $99. Strangely, this isn’t a gimmick. It’s actually something we strongly believe in. We want to help you to protect the future of those you cherish most. We have seen first hand the devastating impact on someone’s spouse and children or other family and friends when that person doesn’t have their estate properly planned. You can now have your wishes expertly documented without spending half your estate in the process.
- Legal matters are often confusing and can deeply affect your life. It’s important that you have a clear understanding of what’s going on and what your options are so that you can make the best decisions for yourself, your family and your business. That’s why we are fluent in plain English and take pride in our ability to cut through all the legal jargon to explain things in an easy to understand way.
- You are as busy as we are – we understand that. We have offices at Toukley and Erina so that we are easily available to clients all over the Central Coast and also available for clients that need us to act or appear in Newcastle and Sydney. If you can’t make it to our office or can’t make it during usual business hours, that’s OK. We spent many years commuting and working usual business hours (and many hours beyond). Sometimes your problem or opportunity is far too important to try to squeeze into your lunch break and, frankly, you shouldn’t have to take a day off work every time you need our help (unless you really want to). We can arrange teleconferences and after hours appointments, when necessary.
- We believe that sound practical legal advice shouldn’t cost the earth. That’s why we provide fixed prices on a range of legal services and, where a fixed price is not possible, we provide costs estimates (which we’ve usually found to be very accurate) that will allow you to budget appropriately for any work you would like us to do.
- We believe in educating our clients, not just charging them for our advice. That’s why you can access regular updates and information through our blog and social media pages. We also welcome your feedback on any areas or issues you want to hear about.
- We love the environment. That’s why we’re constantly improving our green friendly practices. We ‘re determined to continue decreasing our carbon footprint. The fact that it also makes us more efficient in what we do is a pleasant little by-product.
Different, right? It’s probably not what you’re used to when it comes to legal services on the Central Coast and we really hope you find it as much of a refreshing change as we do.
To find out more about what we can offer, visit our areas of law pages or contact us for a consultation.